- Apollo Future Mobility to acquire WM Motor’s subsidiary for US$2.023 billion
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Apollo Future MobilityWM Motor Holdings Limited ("WM Motor entered into an agreement under which the former conditionally agreed to buy shares from the latter.
Jan. 12 , 2023
- Baidu permitted to conduct fully driverless road tests in Beijing
China’s tech giant Baidu announced on December 30 its Robotaxi service platform, Apollo Go, was granted Beijing’s first road test permits for fully driverless vehicles without driver or safety ope...
Dec. 30 , 2022
- GCL-ET works with Baidu Apollo, LIVAN Auto, Skywell Auto on development, promotion of battery swappable models
GCL-ET announced earlier this week that it forged a strategic partnership with Baidu Apollo, LIVAN Auto, and Skywell Auto in late Nov., as part of efforts to build a zero-carbon transportation ecosyst...
Dec. 02 , 2022
- Baidu aims to build world’s largest driverless ride-hailing service area in 2023
China’s tech giant Baidu announced its plans to build the world’s largest driverless ride-hailing service area in 2023 at the company’s Apollo Day event on November 29.
Nov. 29 , 2022
- Baidu’s six-generation driverless vehicle Apollo RT6 adopts LiDAR from ZVision
Baidu’s six-generation mass-produced driverless vehicle, the Apollo RT6, will be powered by the new-generation blind spot detection LiDAR from Chinese supplier ZVision, the latter disclosed on Novem...
Nov. 23 , 2022
- Baidu Apollo's Robotaxi ride orders surge 311% YoY in Q3 2022
On November 22, China’s tech giant Baidu released its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
Nov. 23 , 2022
- Baidu Apollo, China Huaneng jointly lead issuance of first smart autonomous mining vehicle standard
Baidu announced the issuance of the group standards of intelligent mine mining vehicle autonomous driving system, which was drafted under the guidance of China ITS Industry Alliance, and led by Baidu ...
Oct. 20 , 2022
- ARCFOX delivers 200 Apollo Moon driverless vehicles to Baidu Apollo
BAIC Group’s premium electric vehicle brand ARCFOX delivered 200 fifth-generation ride-sharing driverless Apollo Moon vehicles to China’s autonomous driving player, Baidu Apollo.
Oct. 10 , 2022
- Baidu Apollo starts fully autonomous test in Shanghai Driverless Demo Zone
Baidu’s autonomous driving mobility service platform, Apollo Go, kicked off driverless test in Shanghai Driverless Demo Zone on September 27.
Sept. 28 , 2022