- Baidu-Geely EV venture starts developing intelligent driving with Baidu Apollo
The software team of JiDU Auto has been cooperating with Baidu's Apollo team to develop smart cockpit and intelligent driving solutions based on the SIMU Car (simulated sample vehicle), Xia Yiping, CE...
23 hours ago
- Baidu’s Apollo Go service now operates in Shanghai
Baidu announced its public testing of its Apollo Go in Shanghai today, making Shanghai the fifth city available with its autonomous taxi service and becoming the only company which offers robotaxi ser...
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo L4 autonomous cars accumulate over 12 million-km road tests by H1 2021
Baidu’s Apollo Level 4 autonomous driving cars have driven for over 7.5 million miles (around 12 million kilometers) in road tests by June 2021, which were 152% more than the mileages achieved by th...
Aug. 13 , 2021
- Baidu’s third Apollo Park launched in Shanghai
On July 28, Chinese Internet giant Baidu put into operation its third Apollo Park, an industrial complex designed to inject impetus to Baidu’s efforts to commercialize its smart transportation techn...
July 28 , 2021
- Baidu’s Apollo opens Robotaxi service in Guangzhou
On July 17, Baidu officially opened its Apollo Go Robotaxi service to the public in Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, marking another milestone in Baidu’s development of autonomous drivi...
July 19 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo, ON Semiconductor co-develop studio for autonomous driving image sensors
Baidu’s autonomous driving unit Apollo and the U.S.-based semiconductor supplier ON Semiconductor recently set up a joint studio dedicated to exploring and developing autonomous vehicle image sensor...
July 13 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo unveils autonomous ride-hailing vehicle Apollo Moon
Both companies will build 1,000 Apollo Moon vehicles within 3 years.
June 17 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo shows latest upgrades at Auto Shanghai 2021
Baidu Apollo will continue to step up its investment in autonomous driving and intelligent applications on vehicles.
Apr. 27 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo granted 199 autonomous driving licenses in China by 2020
Baidu had received 199 autonomous driving licenses in China by the end of December 2020, the Internet giant noted in its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020.
Feb. 18 , 2021